The right tool for every Prosumer, introducing the Langmuir Systems XR Plasma machine.
The XR system is the world’s most affordable complete CNC Plasma solution, when budget meets need the Langmuir Systems XR is available in a 4’ x 8’ size and packed with many features that will make your jump into CNC Plasma a breeze.
This machine is supported by Langmuir Systems XR Support and comes with access to Langmuir Systems Fire Share.
The XR includes a Windows 10 Control PC, Automatic Torch Height Control, and speeds up to 400IPM.
The XR is constructed of a heavy duty 750lb C-channel frame that can support up to 1” thick steel and comes with a 65 gallon water table.
Contact us today to learn more about the Langmuir Systems XR Series CNC plasma.
- Driven Ballnut Motion System 1/2
- Safe Automation Idle, Run, Jog, Homing, Hold, and Alarm State
- Nesting Capable
- Included Dedicated Support by Langmuir Systems XR division
- Access to the Support Portal and Forum by Langmuir System
- 750lb C-Channel Frame
- Included Reinforced Water Table 65 Gallons 3.5 depth
- Automated Torch Height Control with Powered Z Axis
- Auto Touch for Initial Height Sensing
- Limit Switches on XYZ Axis
- Cut up to 400IPM (Cutter & Material Dependent)
- Handle up to 1 Plate (Cutter Dependent for cutting thickness)
- Fire Control XR with Enhanced Machine Positioning, Soft Limits, and Homing LS XR Motion Controller
- Dedicated Windows Controlled PC with 21.5 HD Touch Screen
- Torch Status LED
- Cable Management Dual Drag Chain
- Leveling Feet
- 12 Month Limited Warranty on Hardware & 6 Month Limited Warranty on Electronics Warranty & Support provided by Langmuir Systems
Langmuir Systems XR
|Footprint||78" x 135"|
|Cut Area||48" x 96"|
|Z Clearance||2.5" with Guard, & 4.25" without Guard|
|Cutting Capacity||Up to 1"|
|Get a Quote|
Finance for as low as$137.29/month
Not sure which machine is right for you and your production? Schedule a free consultation with one of our in-house experts for personalized, one-on-one guidance.
Crossfire XR Details
- Purpose built Software the NEW FireControl XR
- Automatic Torch Height Control
- Auto-Connect & Disconnect
- Program Visualizer
- Change & Set Origin at Machine
- Feed Rate Override
- Pierce Delay Override
- Manual Nest
- Touch Screen Friendly
- Straight Cut
- Dry Run Mode
- Scale & Rotate
- XR Support by Langmuir Systems
- Access to Langmuir System FireShare
- Post Processors for Fusion360 & SheetCAM
- System Requirements: Windows 7+ / MacOS 10.13+, 1.6Ghz, 64Bit, OpenGL 3.0+ Graphics, One USB 2.0 (Standard Type A), 150MB Disk Space, 4GB Ram Minimum
The XR Series has many uses and applications, including:
- Nested-based cutting
- Sign making
- R&D/Job shops
- Entry Level / Home Use
- Educational Use
- Automotive / Motorsports
The XR Series can cut a wide range of material:
* Appropriate Safety Measures Recommended for Operators Safety*
Hypertherm Power Source Powermax 45, 65 Sync, and 85 Sync
“People that are in the market for a CNC router that purchase anything else other than a ShopSabre don’t know/understand CNC machines in my opinion.”
“I am also constantly impressed by your customer service, before and after purchase, I don’t think I’ve ever experienced a company in the UK that can even come close (sadly).”
“We have had the machine on-line since about April and have had no problems. The cost, quality, delivery are very competitive, and customer service has been excellent. ”
Every ShopSabre machine is proudly engineered, developed, manufactured, assembled, and supported in our state-of-the-art facility on American soil—and that is never going to change.
Lifetime, Anytime Support
Whether in need of guidance during purchasing, clarity during setup, or input during rollout and optimization, our passionate team of experts is ready and waiting to assist.