from design and concepting all the way through shipping and delivery.
At our 100,000-square-foot facility in Lakeville, MN, we house the equipment, capabilities, and world-class talent necessary to produce state-of-the-art CNC machines at a fraction of the time and cost of our competitors.
From our in-house welding and fabrication department to our fully staffed R&D and engineering department for product development and testing, we’ve grown to maximize our space and everything we can accomplish within it – all so you can achieve optimal precision and efficiency within your own operation. Take a virtual tour of our facility below to see how we bring the industry’s best CNC routers and plasmas from design and concepting all the way through shipping and delivery.
25 Dedicated Production Bays
Dedicated and Professionally Trained Assemblers Bring Each Machine to Life Before Shipping using State-of-the-Art Technology.
Fully Integrated Wash Bay and Paint Booth
For the Latest in Product Finish
- Several High-speed and High-accuracy Milling Centers
- One of the Most Accurate Aerospace Mills in the U.S.
- Professionally Trained Mill Operators
- 7 Highly-Skilled Electronic Technicians
- State-of-the-art Technology to Build and Test Control Systems
- Over $2 Million in Inventory Ready for Same-day Shipping
- Over Two Decades of Technical Support Experience
- 7-day-a-week Emergency On-call Support
- Phone Support
- Email Support
- Remote Diagnosis
- On-Site & In-House Training Available
- SabreNation University Private Tech Videos
- Software Tutorials & Training
- Dedicated OEM Support
- Each Machine Is Inspected, Cleaned, Wrapped, and Loaded Indoors Before Shipping
- All Loads are Inspected before leaving our facility
- Coordinated Shipping Solutions
- Friendly & Helpful Staff
- State-of-the-art Calibration & Testing Equipment
- FARO Laser Calibration & Mapping Technology
- Hands on Testing & Inspection of Each Assembly
- SabreNation University In-House Regular Training Course
- ShopSabre Demonstration Room for Hands on Training
- Two Large Screens for Easy Software & Controller Training
- 2 Overhead Cranes
- Programmable Robotic Welders
- 7 Welding Bays
- 15 Professionally Trained and Certified Welders
- In House Product Development using FEA Technology
- In House Technology & Performance Testing
- In House Engineering
- In House Prototyping