An Industry Changer!
Our IS Series gives you a true machine grade tool with everything you could want in a CNC router. American built with top-of-the-line name brand components and technology all backed by our free lifetime technical support, the IS Series gives you the design and specs of an $80,000+ machine for a fraction of the cost.
The IS series features a one-piece welded structural steel tube frame construction with a massive over-sized structural steel tube gantry design and tube steel uprights. The frames and gantry assemblies are bed milled for matched tolerances and stressed relieved to ensure accuracy and precision from the ground up. Our IS Series routers feature the sturdiest construction available to handle even your biggest projects. They’re also built to last with upgraded bearing and drive system technology consisting of massive ball screws on X, dual Y, and Z axis, the over-sized AC servo motors, and top-rated linear guide technology. These features improve cutting quality, cutting forces, and overall machine accuracy. Unlike the typical rack and pinion drives found in the competition, ShopSabre machines are built to outlast and outperform other machines. No matter how much you use your CNC router, you’ll get the precision you need every time from the ShopSabre IS Series. Perfect for all high production or heavy cutting applications whether you are nested-based manufacturing or one-off fabrication, the state-of-the-art IS Series features three sizes built precisely for your needs.
Contact us today to learn more about the ShopSabre IS Series CNC routers.
Uses & Applications
The IS Series has unlimited uses and applications, including:
- Prototype manufacturing
- Nested-based manufacturing
- Sign making
- R&D/Job shops
- Cabinet/door/closet manufacturing
- Musical instrument manufacturing
- Medium duty to high production
- Solid Surface work
- Non-Ferrous material processing
The IS Series can accurately cut virtually any hard material including:
- and More
- Highlighted Features
- Relevant Education
- Powered 100% by ball screw drive systems – Watch our ball screw video!
- Dual drive ball screw Y axis (Long Axis)
- Name brand drive motors by Mitsubishi including massive 1 kilowatt A/C closed loop brushless servo motors with glass encoder technology and individual drive amplifiers with digital tuning – Watch our top servo motor technology video!
- Welded, stress-relieved, and milled structural steel tube frame construction
- Over-sized structural steel tube gantry uprights and bridge which are stress relieved and milled for accuracy – Watch our steel vs aluminum video!
- 25MM linear profile guide rails and bearings on all axes
- No assembly required
- Easy-to-learn software with point-and-click technology including AT machine CAD/CAM abilities – Watch our control screen video!
- Custom options available to meet your exact needs – Watch our expansion equipment video
- Networking and file management via USB and internet connectivity
- Free lifetime tech support – Watch our support video!
- Free access to ShopSabre basic training class
- ShopSabre Tool Measure Technology – Watch our tool measure video!
- American Manufactured & Engineered using FEA Software – Watch our engineering video!
|IS 408||IS 510||IS 612|
|Footprint||90″ x 135″ x 98″||96″ x 155″ x 98″||102″ x 185″ x 98″|
|Cut Area||65″ x 100″ x 12″||75″ x 125″ x 12″||85″ x 145″ x 12″|
|Z Clearance||12″ standard||12″ standard||12″ standard|
|Drive Motors||AC Servo Motors||AC Servo Motors||AC Servo Motors|
|Drive System||Ball Screw X, Dual Y, and Z axis||Ball Screw X, Dual Y, and Z axis||Ball Screw X, Dual Y, and Z axis|
- ShopSabre CNC name-brand electronics – (industrial continuous flex robotic wiring, wire carriers, industrial connectors, Mitsubishi manufactured electronics)
- Advanced/Smart A/C digital super servo motors with individual amplifiers and glass encoder technology
- Over-sized one-piece structural steel tube frame – precision milled, stress relieved, and welded for improved machine accuracy, strength, and over-all performance
- Over-sized structural steel tube gantry bridge with tube steel gantry uprights – precision milled and stress relieved for improved accuracy, strength, and over-all performance.
- Precision linear guide rails and bearings on all axes
- Industrial ball-screw drives on XYZ axis [dual drive Y-axis]
- MDF table top fastened to structural steel table frame (optional tops available)
- Steel machine operators control stand with casters, computer keyboard tray, mounted emergency stop button, and integrated machine controls with built-in cooling fans and plug and play power connections
- ShopSabre CNC onboard computer system with integrated WINCNC controller hardware and software (upgrade available to touch screen controller – ShopSabre Element)
- ShopSabre CNC controller hardware and software with point-and-click technology
At machine file management with Solid State hard drive
- E-Stop switch
- Limit switches on all three axes
- ShopSabre tool-free quick release dust skirt with 4 inch outlet
- Auto tool measure switch for tool calibration and fast tool changing
- USB and internet connectivity
- Standard G-code compatible
- Accepts direct dxf import (other various files accepted in CAD/CAM software)
- Lifetime tech support (phone, email, and pc-to-pc connectivity with on-board diagnosis system)
- ShopSabre CNC training (ask for details)
- Vectric V-Carve Pro – Features nesting, 2D, 2.5D, 3D CAM capabilities, Vbit carving, sign making, photo importing, 4th axis capabilities, drill cycles, and much more!
- Drawing to cut file in under 30 seconds
- Easy to learn with included training, tutorials, and support
- Just point and click! Pick cut strategies (Use a large bit to hog out the areas and a small bit to clean up the details)
Standard Available options
Available attachments for ShopSabre CNC router models. Please note that some options may not be available on all models or with other options. Some options may result in limiting the cutting/working areas. Contact us for more details
- Manual Change HSD Spindles in 4HP or 9.3HP
- Auto Tool Changer Systems – 5 or 10 Positions with HSD Spindles in 5HP or 10HP
- Phenolic Table Top
- Full Aluminum T-Slot Table Top
- Hybrid T-Slot/Vacuum Table Top (Available with Phenolic Upgrade)
- Hybrid T-Slot/MDF Table Top (Available with Phenolic Upgrade)
- Vacuum Table with 4 Zones and 8 Table Pipes
- FPZ Vacuum Pump
- Becker Vacuum Pump
- ShopSabre F4 Single Phase Vacuum Pump (Ask for Details/Limitations)
- Material Thickness Calibration Touch Pad
- Table Reference Pins (Pop-Up Pins) for Sheet Alignment – Availability dependent on Machine Model
- 2D/3D Parts Digitizing Touch Probe
- On-Table 4th Axis /Rotary Indexing Heads
- Touch Screen Controller
- Multi-Tool System (MTS)– Incorporates Single Cutting Head with Side Mounted Porter Cable Router
- Gantry Clearance Options (Dependent on Machine Model)
- Braille/ADA Sign Attachments/Tooling
- Vision Systems for Registration Mark Reading from Flat Bed Printer
- Tangential Oscillating Knife System
- Dust Collector Options
- Wireless Hand Control Pendant with Jog Wheel
- Boring/Drill Head Attachments (Dependent on Machine Model & May Reduce Working Area)
- Multiple Cutting Head Attachments (2 or More Cutting Heads – May Reduce Working Area)
- Aggregate and C-Axis Attachments for Auto Tool Changer
- Nesting, Cabinet, 3D, 2D, and Photo Recognition Software Packages
- Steel Plate Marking Scribe
- Laser Sight for Quick Zero Reference
- Camera System for Quick Zero Reference
- Safety Mats & Light Curtains
- Warning Light Bar
- Private 1 on 1 Training (On-Site and In House)
- Motor Upgrades (Dependent on Model)
- 3D Laser Scanner Attachment for Quick 3D Copying (Ask for Details/Availability)