If you’re looking to elevate your shop’s capabilities and achieve the precision and excellence your projects demand, You’ve Come to the right place
Industrial Strength Automation Series
Industrial Series (IS)
IS EVA Series
Not sure which CNC router table is right for you and your production? Schedule a free consultation with one of our in-house experts for personalized, one-on-one guidance.
When it Comes to Your CNC Router, Don’t Settle for Mediocrity
Often imitated but never duplicated, ShopSabre’s American-made CNC Routers feature cutting-edge technology and premium components, the kind typically only seen on much higher-priced machines.
With a wide array of custom configurations—from advanced dust control to impressive drill heads and state-of-the-art tool changers—you’ll be empowered to exploit your CNC router’s full potential, including intricate wood carving and cabinet making. Embrace ShopSabre CNC Routers and seize ultimate control over your machining and woodworking endeavors, even in a small shop. From sign-making to cabinet shop production, aerospace, and more, our CNC machines have what it takes, making them the perfect choice for any project, and will be for years to come.
CNC ROUTER MACHINE ACCESSORIES AND PARTS TO KEEP YOU RUNNING
In house inventory & same-day shipping keeps your business on track with less downtime.
CNC ROUTER TRAINING FOR LIFE
We offer a wide variety of free training tools to help you make the most of your machine. A CNC router table is an investment, so learning how to use it for precision cutting is a must.
What is a CNC router and how does it work?
A CNC router is a computer-controlled cutting machine used for cutting, shaping, and carving various materials such as wood, plastic, and metal. It works by using a computer program to guide the router’s movements, allowing for precise and automated cutting operations.
Why Buy a ShopSabre CNC Router?
At ShopSabre, we believe industrial strength and customer service are the most important elements of a CNC router. Our machines are designed to industrial CNC specifications, making them reliable from the moment you turn them on.
Our CNC machines are built with a stress-annealed, welded steel frame, and structural steel gantry beam to ensure maximum rigidity for the most challenging CNC machining applications. Our machines are built so you can go to the machine, turn it on, and go to work anytime. No squaring or alignment is required. The HIWIN Linear guide rails have sealed cassette bearing block housings with grease-able zerk fittings for easy maintenance.
ShopSabre has always focused on reputation – with Reputation comes quality, and our machines will outperform our competitors day in and day out giving you a competitive edge.
ShopSabre CNC router advantages:
- Top-rated material, Technology, and construction often found only in CNC machines retailing for $100,000 or more
- Industrial-strength Frame and Gantry Construction
- FEA Engineered Designs with Faro Measurement Technology on Most Models
- Larger Working Areas and Clearances
- High-precision motion components including state-of-the-art drive technology ensure the highest accuracy, cutting forces, and overall performance possible even after heavy usage
- Advanced and name-brand components to give you the most torque, precision, and abilities of any system competitively priced
- The Most Advanced User-Friendly Control Technology – Providing CNC grade motion control & easy PC compatibility!
- Ships fully assembled and pre-tested — No assembly or Installation required, No need to wait for a technician to get started –simply drop in place, connect power, and go to work
- Expandable in the field, many options allow you to upgrade as you grow or as your needs change – Ask for details
- True CNC continuous flex robotic wiring is specifically designed for the type of work a CNC router is supposed to do
- Complete warranty, lifetime tech support, Included Training Access, and access to SabreNation to give you peace of mind
- Truly U.S.A. engineered, developed, fabricated, assembled, and supported
Click the button below to learn more about why our CNC routers are a superior value to the competition.
CNC ROUTER TABLE USES AND APPLICATIONS
CNC routers have a wide range of applications and can handle virtually any material. Our routers are commonly used for:
- Cabinets and furniture
- Construction and carpentry
- 2D & 3D sign making and carvings
- Musical instruments
- Plastics and foam
- Prototyping and 3D modeling
- Solid surface work
- Exhibits and scene/prop shops
- Architectural millwork
- Aluminum and brass machining
With our advanced CNC machines, ShopSabre offers precise cut forces for a wide range of materials like wood, acrylic, aluminum, metal, plastic, foam, and more.
ShopSabre proudly engineers, designs, manufactures, assembles, and tests all CNC routers in the USA. Our meticulous process ensures top-quality craftsmanship and performance. Each machine is rigorously tested and inspected at our facility in Lakeville, Minnesota.
We stand out from cheap imports and low-cost American companies by using only the highest quality materials and advanced technology. This approach helps us reduce costs, streamline support, and eliminate middlemen. By selling directly to our clients, we can invest more in cutting-edge technology and provide free lifetime technical support with every new ShopSabre machine.
Our commitment to free lifetime tech support means we’ll be there for your machine tools as long as you own them. We offer convenient support via email, phone, and internet connectivity. Our capable Support Team uses the latest technology to support our machines worldwide, minimizing costs. On-site support is rarely needed as our systems allow for hands-on assistance remotely.
Contact our support team immediately by phone, email, or our online support tab and we’ll help you troubleshoot. In rare cases, we may need to provide on-site support, but we suggest getting in touch with our team first as in many cases on-site will not be necessary.
At ShopSabre, we understand that many of our clients are new to CNC routing. That’s why we’re dedicated to providing lifetime technical assistance. With us, you’ll always have someone to speak with whenever you need help. Plus, we offer access to ShopSabre SabreNation University Training Videos, providing hands-on experience without the cost of paid training.