ShopSabre CNC Routers
Why Buy a ShopSabre CNC Router?
At ShopSabre, we believe industrial strength and customer service are the two most important elements of a CNC router. Our machines are designed to industrial specifications so you can use them as much as you need, all day, every day. We build our machines so you as the owner/operator can go to the machine, turn it on, and go to work any time, no squaring or alignment required. Every ShopSabre CNC router is built to use and built to last. While many companies focus on profit margins, ShopSabre has always focused on reputation – with Reputation comes quality, our machines will outperform our competitor’s day in and day out giving you the competitive edge over your competitors.
A ShopSabre CNC router has many advantages over the competition, including:
- Top-rated material, Technology, and construction often found only in machines retailing for $100,000 or more
- Industrial-strength Frame and Gantry Construction
- FEA Engineered Designs with Faro Measurement Technology on Most Models
- Larger Working Areas and Clearances
- High-precision motion components including state-of-the-art drive technology to ensure the highest accuracy, cutting forces, and overall performance possible even after heavy usage
- Advanced and name-brand components to give you the most torque, precision, and abilities of any system competitively priced
- The Most Advanced User Friendly Control Technology – Providing you with CNC grade motion control & easy PC compatibility!
- Ships fully assembled and Pre-Tested — No assembly or Installation required, No need to wait for a technician to get started –simply drop in place, connect power, and go to work
- Expandable in the field, many options allow you to upgrade as you grow or as your needs change – Ask for details
- True CNC continuous flex robotic wiring specifically designed for the type of work a CNC router is supposed to do
- Complete warranty, Life-Time tech support, Included Training Access, and access to SabreNation to give you peace of mind
- Truly U.S.A. engineered, developed, fabricated, assembled, and supported
These are just a few of the many advantages ShopSabre CNC routers have over the competition. Click the button below to learn more about why our CNC routers are a superior value to the competition.
Uses and Applications
CNC routers have a wide range of applications and can handle virtually any material. Our routers are commonly used for:
- Cabinets and furniture
- Construction and carpentry
- 2D & 3D sign making and carvings
- Musical instruments
- Plastics and foam
- Prototyping and 3D modeling
- Solid surface work
- Exhibits and scene/prop shops
- Architectural millwork
- Aluminum and brass machining
What types of material can I cut with my CNC router?
Due to the technology advantages of our routers, we are able to provide you with more cut forces than the typical CNC router and therefore with appropriate tooling, ShopSabre machines can handle many different materials. Some of the most popular materials cut with ShopSabre CNC router technology include wood, acrylic, aluminum, brass, plastic, foam, phenolic and other solid surface materials.
Where are your CNC routers made?
All ShopSabre CNC routers are engineered, designed, manufactured, assembled, and tested here in the United States of America! We truly are the equipment manufacturer and take a lot of pride in our craftsmanship using only the finest quality materials – Each ShopSabre is rigorously tested, calibrated, and inspected here in our Lakeville, Minnesota Facility!
How can you offer such great quality for such a low price compared to competitors?
Our machines aren’t the cheapest, but they are the best value. Unlike cheap imports and other low-cost American companies, we use only the highest quality materials and build technology. Using these materials and technology actually helps us to cut costs by reducing our overhead and labor times while also reducing our support demands in the field. We also cut all middle men from the deal selling direct to our clients which reduces the excessive overhead costs of a traveling sales person or dealer network. Not only do we have the ability to put more of your money into the machine technology but this also allows us to provide free lifetime technical support with every new ShopSabre machine!
What is included in your lifetime tech support?
When we say free lifetime tech support, we mean we’ll do everything we can to support your machine for as long as you own it. We offer free and convenient tech support via email, phone, and internet connectivity. We also offer access to our SabreNation University and SabreNation User group. In rare cases, it may be necessary to send a technician out to service your machine at an additional cost determined by the specific situation. Our Support Team is very capable of supporting our machines around the world using the latest in technology to keep your machine operating at minimal costs to you! On-site support is very rarely required since our phone, email, and on-board diagnosis systems allow our team to be more hands. We have the top-rated support in the industry, and we can often solve your issues remotely.
What do I do if my machine stops working?
Contact our support team immediately by phone, email, or our online support tab and we’ll help you troubleshoot. In rare cases, we may need to provide on-site support, but we suggest getting in touch with our team first as in many cases on-site will not truly be necessary. As a valued ShopSabre customer, you can expect that we will do everything we can to get your machine working immediately with minimal expense to you and will always provide you the level of support we ourselves expect!
How do I know your machines are as good as you say they are?
Our many satisfied customers can back up our promises to you. Simply ask for references or see what real ShopSabre owners have posted about our products and service. We stand behind every aspect of our machines, but we don’t want you to take our word for it. We also encourage you to look at more expensive machines and compare the quality to one of ours. Most of our customers who’ve purchased other machines or have seen other machines in action are blown away by the quality and value of our CNC routers.
What if I have never used a CNC Machine before, will I be able to figure it out?
Many of our clients are first time CNC users, in fact many with no CNC experience are running the same day the machine arrives. Thanks in large part to our dedication to support with our lifetime technical assistance, you can be assured you’ll always have someone to speak with when you need help. We also include access to the ShopSabre SabreNation University Training Videos, basic training class, and our Online connectivity with every purchase of a new ShopSabre CNC Router. You’ll get hands-on experience without the expense of paid training. We also include a step by step manual with the machine and software that has built-in tutorials.
ShopSabre realizes our machines are only as good as the operators, therefore we spend a considerable amount of time perfecting our product for ease of operation!