Oneida 7.5HP 230V Direct Drive 110 Gallon Cyclone Dust Collector
Realize the Power of American Manufacturing. Our 7.5HP Direct Drive system is the workhorse of our industrial line of cyclonic dust collection systems – delivering maximum airflow performance within a compact, quiet, and cost-effective package. Built to last a lifetime using industrial, heavy-gauge steel components, our 7.5HP is ideal for commercial shops with fixed ductwork and multiple tools in use simultaneously. This model is ideal for any shops with varying quantities of waste production. Waste is deposited evenly between both 55 gal. drums, doubling the time required between emptying. The system must be powered down to empty either drum.
Included Features & Components
- Industrial 7.5HP U.S. Made Motor
- Backward Inclined, Non-Sparking, Cast-Aluminum Impeller
- High-Efficiency 230V / 3-Phase Power
- Magnetic Starter with Overload Protector
- Heavy-Gauge Solid Welded Steel Cyclone Separator
- Modular Stacking Spunbond Cartridge Filters
- Real-time Filter Efficiency Pressure Gauge
- Drop-In Acoustic Foam Filter Silencers
Your dust collector should perform at peak efficiency at all times to ensure the health, safety, and quality of your work. That’s why Oneida Air Systems uses only the highest quality motors with our dust collection systems. Far superior than the cheap, foreign imported motors used by other manufacturers, our industrial-grade motors are built to last a lifetime.
- High-efficiency, fan blower motor - Made in USA.
- Industrial-grade brushless motor designed for continuous duty.
- Uses 3-phase power for commercial applications.
- Includes grease fittings for easy maintenance.
- Low pitch noise level provides ideal operator comfort
- Heavy-gauge steel fan housing, full seam welded, built to last a lifetime.
Features Oneida Air Systems’ unique long-tapered cyclone design that provides maximum pre-separation efficiency compared to the squatter cyclone designs of competitors.
- Removes up to 99% of fine dust and bulk debris from the airstream, before it reaches the filter.
- Virtually eliminates filter clogging and suction loss to provide continuous suction performance.
- Significantly extends the lifespan of the filter and reduces downtime needed for maintenance.
- Rectangular, neutral-vane inlet with 10" dia. square-to-round adapter.
- System's inlet and outlet rotate independently at 45 degree increments to suit your shop's needs.
- Industrial 16 gauge steel construction with full welded, airtight seams.
- Highly durable, rust preventative, almond-white powder coat finish.
Our industrial Direct Drive systems use spunbond polyester cartridge filters that are specifically designed for dust collection applications – providing unbeatable airflow and filtration performance – and are proudly made in the USA!
- We fully stand by the quality and performance of our filters; each filter is sent to an accredited independent testing lab. Contact us for more information and documentation.
- Wide-spaced pleating and non-stick PTFE membrane coating facilitates quick and easy maintenance.
- Patented filter stacking system provides the same filtration area as a single, larger filter, but without the cumbersome weight and installation.
- Patented internal acoustic foam silencers reduces noise caused by air vibrations by 1–2 dBa.
- Includes Filter Efficiency Performance Gauge that takes the guesswork out of filter maintenance.
Includes our highly durable, angle iron stand with textured, rust preventative powder coat finish. Designed to take up minimal floorspace and provide ample height for two standard 55 gallon dust bins. Stand includes steel feet that can be secured to the floor for extra stability.
The Direct Drive’s reinforced, steel drums feature quick-release clamps for easy waste disposal. Liner bags can also be used within the drums, if requipped with our optional Bag Holder kits, to eliminate dust exposure for the operator when emptying.
|Motor Type||U.S. Baldor® TEFC Motor|
|Motor Service Factor||1.15|
|Power Connector||Bare Wiring (three hot wires & ground) - Licensed Electrician Required|
|Impeller Type||Single-piece, backward inclined, non-sparking/non-ferrous, cast aluminum alloy.|
|Impeller Size||16-1/2" Dia.|
|Real CFM Rating||2,514 Actual CFM at 1.5" S.P.|
|Free Fan CFM Rating||4,080 CFM|
|Maximum Suction||13" W.C.|
|Max. Open Blast Gates||4 Gates|
|Noise Level||83 dBA at 10ft|
|Filter Type||Izumi Axtar Spunbond Media|
|Filtration Efficiency||99.9% @ 0.2-2.0 microns|
|MERV Rating||MERV 13 ±|
|Total Filtration Area||310 sq ft|
|Waste Capacity||110 Gallons|
|Remote Control||Sold Separately|
|Remote Control Part #||Item #AKR220003|
|Primary Build Materials||Cold Rolled Steel|
|Static Resistance Rating||Conductive (Metal)|
|Inlet Size||Round: 10" Dia. Square ID: 6-7/8"(W) x 13-13/16"(H) Square OD: 9-1/4"(W) x 16-3/8"(H)|
|Outlet Size||Round: 12" Dia. Square ID: 10"(W) x 7-1/2"(H)|
|Discharge Size||10" Dia.|
|Height||Position 1: 151-13/16" Position 2: 137-13/16" Position 3: 127-13/16"|
|Contents||Blower Motor Assembly, Magnetic Starter, Fan Housing, Cyclone Separator, Square-to-Round Inlet Adapter, Filter Plenum, 4x Modular Cartridge Filters, Filter Efficiency Gauge, Angle Iron Stand, Pants Wye Splitter, 2x Steel Dust Bins, Hardware|
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Warranty Information||2 Year Limited Warranty|
|Certifications||Complete system is cETLus certified for indoor use|
|Applicable Patents||U.S. Patents #7247180, #9370740|